How can I reprint an overseas tax certificate for a Landlord?

Zenya Allen
Zenya Allen
  • Updated

If you produce an Overseas Tax Certificate for your Landlords as part of your end of year NRLY report process, each Landlords certificate is saved in their corresponding History Log.

Should a Landlord misplace their Overseas Tax Certificate, it can be re-sent from the History Log.

To re-send an Overseas Tax Certificate:

  1. Double click Landlords from the side menu
  2. Search for the relevant Landlord using Search Text by Name, Code or Status
    1. Alternatively, find the Landlord using Additional Options from the dropdown menu
    2. If searching for an archived record in Only Search Listable Records, select No
    3. Or select a Branch if multi branch is set up on your CFPwinMan
  3. Select the Landlord
  4. On the toolbar, click the book, Open the History Log, icon
  5. In the Event column, locate the Overseas Tax Certificate
  6. Right click Send Email. The email will open in Outlook
    For more information on How do I set up CFPwinMan to send emails, click here

If you would like to know more about the overseas Landlord process, click here for more information on Non-Resident Landlords - NRL - Overseas Tax.