How can I undo a print pay in slip?

Zenya Allen
Zenya Allen
  • Updated

If you have updated some entries using Print Pay In Slip in error, you can bring them back to the current pay in slip by a Batch Modification, as long as they haven't been ticked and updated on the Bank Reconciliation.

To undo a pay in slip entry:

  1. Click Postings on the main toolbar
  2. Click Batch Modification on the dropdown menu
    • Batches not yet reconciled shows a list of updated pay in slips which haven't been reconciled
    • Receipts waiting to be paid in shows the next batch number which you will need in order to undo entries
    • Select the receipt you wish to alter shows all individual receipts with the corresponding batch number, including those not yet updated
  3. Click the arrow next to the Batch number you want to undo
  4. Select the next batch number as indicated in step 4 above
  5. Click X to close

The receipt will automatically be available in the list of your Print Pay In Slip.